Friday, May 4, 2007

Sharing science with the public. part 2

Okay, I 've been racking my brain. How to get more science out there -- out there in the real world. I've asked my respected professors. No one knows. I've asked other public outreach science people & science writers. They're thinking it over now...some sort of conference is coming soon in Boston. I can't attend. But I hope they yield some answers.

I'll work on my social contacts, perhaps I need to make some new ones. Get to know more people who interface with broad audiences, who have access to media people or at least people who can get to others.

I fear this might be a bit of an uphill battle. In the meantime, I've added some more science links on the side bar. I at least hope that this site is a dependable place to visit if you wanted a one-stop shop for science news links. (But no one's reading it. I'm still lost out here in the blogosphere. I haven't earned a readership, yet.)

No comments: