Monday, August 18, 2008

And the Nominees are.....Black Weblog Awards - I made the 1st cut


Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!


Wow, I am so honored and grateful to the blog community and all of my blog readers -(I wish I knew who all of you were) for nominating this blog for the category - Best Science/Technology Blog. Here is the list of all finalists in 30 categories.
I really appreciate it. I'm adding the vote badge and finalist badge on the side.
Each category will have two winners. The top three most nominated blogs in each category will become finalists (in my category 5, I don't know who that happened) which the voting public will vote on via the finalist form. Our panel of judges will select their favorites (ranked on a weighted system) from the entire pool of nominees. These will all take place from August 17-31.

A couple of things to keep in mind.
1. You must submit your name and email address before voting. No ballot stuffing. If you try to vote multiply using the same email address the subsequent ballots get thrown out.
2. The final voting form will only accept your vote when you vote in EACH category. Got to vote in each one. That's just how they do it.
The winners will be announced on September 4.
Thanks again!
The Urban Scientist.