Sunday, August 17, 2008

I'm on facebook

One might think that since I promote enhanced STEM education and application that I
would have joined Facebook a long time ago. I resisted. I though all social networking sites were the same (e.g. BlackPlanet, Myspace). I noticed that all of my post end with a "share on facbook link". I didn't put that there on purpose. But I can take a hint. But facebook is more conservative and academic. I like that. No gaudy wallpapers or music blasting. Just nice simple texts and graphics....and you can shut that stuff off if you like.

Plus, I didn't want to learn anything new, and get all caught up. I've been getting invitations to join LinkedIn and Twitter. Thanks for the invite, but for now, I'll hold tight. This is enough for now.
So, I joined. It's interesting.
Please join me on facebook and sign up to be my friend, offer comments, and ask a science question.

Check me out!

2 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

u slipping folk lol

The Urban Scientist said...

you funny 'mane'. but so right. not like you, your site is tricked out with apps.

love reading your stuff.